Fulfilled Rosie Tankini Top Poppy/black
Rosie tankini top by Fullfilled. Supportive, flattering tankini top styled in sleek, high quality swimwear fabric over a delectable poppy red base.More Details
- Rosie tankini top by Fullfilled.
- Supportive, flattering tankini top styled in sleek, high quality swimwear fabric in delectable poppy red.
- A simple yet stunning beach look, decorated with smart black trims and exquisite buckle detailing.
- Uplifting, integrated non-padded underwired cups provide a fabulous shape, coverage and a brilliant beach shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten securely with two bra hooks at the back, three columns for extra support.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
- STYLE: ROSIE4
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Suzisparkles , 26/10/2013 01:00
Bought this and was glad I did. The size was just right. Quite neat across the back at first but loosened after the first dunk in the pool. The bra section lifted well though the front of the tankini did sag down a little and showed the the cups every so often.
The pretty buttons on the front straps came off within a couple of wears though and the same on the bottoms.
All in all a great buy and
scubasue , 12/10/2013 01:00
I found when trying on the tankini the straps became unhooked at the back. I re did them a few times then gave up.
Flo , 01/10/2013 01:00
The quality of the tankini is fantastic. It just wasn't for me, I found the top extremely long it came down to my hips. I wasn't happy with the shoulder straps they kept coming undone the hooks appeared to be loose when attached to the top. I did return the tankini [...]. It's stunning tankini top but its just wasn't right for me.
Pat , 28/09/2013 01:00
the body on this tankini seems nice, very long, which for me is a plus, but the bra inside is ridiculously large! I wear a 32J/JJ in Curvy Kate so I ordered a 32J in this. the band is huge, could easily fit a 36-38, and the cups are so big as to bag and extend past the top of the tankini! I have no idea how this happened, as a 32J I rarely complain anything is LARGE, but in this tank, on the tigh
neptune , 02/09/2013 01:00
It is a really pretty top but it is so long that it easily goes over my hips when I pull it down. To wear this top I have to fold it over in order for it to look ok. If it wasn't for this it would be a really nice top though. Straps come undone quite easily which is a bit frustrating. I just don't know why they have to make it so big, especially when I ordered a small size!
MM , 02/09/2013 01:00
Rosie Tankini top fits really well and feels very comfortable. I like the colour too.
delilah , 03/08/2013 01:00
Was a lovely looking tankini top before I got in the water! Then cupsize seemed to shrink and I was constantly pulling the front up so as not to reveal too much! Also a month or so after purchasing, both of the underwires have pushed through the fabric in the middle of the bust. Not impressed.
Helen , 14/07/2013 01:00
This tankini is amazing, the colour is gorgeous it gives you such support and comfort evrywhere including the tum! the straps can be unhooked and made criss cross to give you extra support if needed. i'm very pleased with my purchase!
L.J.M , 13/05/2013 01:00
unusual for me for something to be too big (34G), but didn't fit smoothly around the bust. Though loved the colour, shape and style.
ewik73 , 18/01/2013 00:00
Perfect fit!Thanks to comments I have read before, I was able to buy a proper size!Unfortunatelly I had to return the briefs as they were too small.Never mind, I have bought bigger ones:)Love the colour, very vivid, even cuter than on the pictures!
scuba sue , 16/12/2012 00:00
Nice to have an in built bra in a swimming costume. Good fit although a bit long.