Fulfilled Rosie Bikini Top Poppy/black
Rosie bikini top by Fullfilled. Supportive balconette bikini top styled in sleek, high quality swimwear fabric over a delectable poppy red base.More Details
- Rosie bikini top by Fullfilled.
- Supportive balconette bikini top styled in sleek, high quality swimwear fabric in delectable poppy red.
- A simple yet stunning beach look, decorated with smart black trims and exquisite buckle detailing.
- Uplifting, non-padded cups provide a fabulous shape, flattering curves and a brilliant beach shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten securely with a locking clip hook at the back.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
- STYLE: ROSIE1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
karen , 29/10/2013 00:00
this bikini was very nice and great for a young girl with a large bust. I am a 34g, but my normal size was too small, i found it to be too uplifting for my age.
Rikki , 11/10/2013 01:00
The colors are a lot prettier than the picture shows and over all it looks pretty good. I got a 30HH and I could probably have done with a smaller band size (I'm between sizes 28" and 30" so it's always a bit of a gamble). The cups are just slightly too big, but not enough to go down a cup size. While more supportive than most bikinis for the full figured chest it definitely could do with more sup
Jaime , 04/10/2013 01:00
Perfect bikini for my honeymoon and cannot fault the speed of delivery, the user friendly website and the excellent customer service!! Thank you!!
Nikki , 03/10/2013 01:00
Nice product but not very supportive
Anita , 31/08/2013 01:00
I really love this bikin it feels so supportive on the straps are fully adjustable, the colour is great and i thought it was just a real modest bikini top.
Craft lover , 26/08/2013 01:00
This was a bargain, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Great fit and supportive. Looks good too.
Baloo , 15/08/2013 01:00
There was no support, my breast hung, at a 28f it's important to feel confident in a bikini, this felt like a flimsy old fashion bra. So but only being honest
motherofpearl , 04/08/2013 01:00
This looks great, and feels good. The 28F cup is a fraction too big for me, but only a fraction.
Amy Lou , 27/06/2013 01:00
I love the colour of this bikini top and it was just what i was after. It also feels very supportive.
Mrssneezy , 23/06/2013 01:00
I bought this in a bigger size back in April, but as I have lost a lot of weight the original one is now too big. I love it so much I had to buy it again. Looks great, feels great. Love it!
BerkshireGirl , 01/06/2013 01:00
I really don't like to moan, and put things down, but i want to give an honest review; dear god this was horrendous. I ordered my bra size, which i now feel may have been an error due to the stretchy nature of bikini material, and it came up enormous... i could have fit both of the twins in one cup! Also, I could not physically tighten the straps enough to get any additional support at all - they
LJT , 19/05/2013 01:00
VERY CLASSY AND LOOKS GOOD. [...]