Fulfilled Pink Floral Tankini Top Pink Floral
Pink floral tankini top by Fulfilled. Styled in non padded cups in pink.More Details
- Pink floral tankini top by Fulfilled.
- Styled in non padded cups in pink.
- Decorated with a vibrant floral print and centre bow.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a hidden bra style fastening, with two hooks, three columns.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
- STYLE: Jolie 2
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
It was beautiful and was a good length. Unfortunately it was too small. I got the 40 G but it seemed smaller than that.
Great quality. Good sizing - fits well. Fast delivery. Would use again.
Comfortable fit not as comfortable as the other one but still will be ideal for my holiday. Loved the colours on this one, bright and summery
Fitted at top but too tight in the body
Good fit. Beautiful fabric.
The straps are detachable and therefore come off as I am putting the top on, it is then difficult to put them back on. Other than that its a really nice comfy Tankini
Stacey, 13/04/2016 18:04
Really lovely. I especially like that the integral bra is stitched onto the top of the tankini also, unlike many others I've tried recently where the bra bit can pop above the actual tankini- not the look I'm going for!
I'd recommend ordering a back size up as it does come up small. I'm a 34H and ordered both 36GG and 36H based on reviews, 36H is too big, 36GG fits much better and 36G would be fine too (not in stock or I'd have swapped). So I'd say go up a back size but down half to a full cup size.
Slightly longer in the body than other tankinis I've tried too which I really like.
Lovely material and great full cups- no spillage over the top and the girls are definitely not going anywhere!
Brenda Ferguson, 23/11/2015 23:59
Good fit lovely colours
Jane Carter, 13/09/2015 21:04
I am really pleased with the pattern and fit of this tankini. I had been looking for one for a few months. Cant wait to go on holiday now
Tina., 08/08/2015 22:13
Love the fabric, colours are vibrant, it looked good. Ordered up a size and also up a cup size after I returned my normal size as the fit came up a little small, same with matching bottoms as well-order A size up from your normal.
Emily B, 02/08/2015 06:19
Stunning pattern!! Lovely material and strong hidden support!!! Can't wait to hit beach in this beauty
Helen, 26/07/2015 11:23
Great fit, lovely bright colours made me feel really confident
Seren, 20/07/2015 17:22
It runs a bit small for a plus sized girl, but it makes my shape look great and cups are sized well. Finally, I am not embarrassed to be around children in my swim tank at the beach! A nice, conservative tankini that keeps the 36H girls up where they belong.