Freya Valentine Halter Bikini Top Fresco
Valentine halter bikini top by Freya. Styled in non-padded fabric in fresco blue.More Details
- Valentine halter bikini top by Freya.
- Styled in non-padded fabric in fresco blue.
- Decorated with a striking floral contrast print.
- Underwired cups, adjustable neck ties.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook at the back
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 3626
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Sandra , 25/09/2014 05:49
Lovely colour. Good fit great material.
Jane, 21/09/2014 00:57
I always choose halters as they offer me the best support while swimming. I have ordered several bikinis and this is my favourite so far. I have very pale skin and lighter colours are far more flattering for me. Good fit.
Pamela Anne Coles, 07/09/2014 08:38
Don't usually go for halters and not a great fan of wearing blue, but this top bucks the trend because its comfortable as it fits correctly under the bust, so there isn't that pull at the back of the neck. It can also be fastened over the shoulders which is an added bonus. And it's a rather delightful pattern with blue as the background.
Ellen, 06/07/2014 21:19
Amazing fit as expected from a freya bra, this bikini is everything I as a 30HH asks for. Great support and great design, it's even possible to tie the bands to the backstrap, avoiding the neck breaking heaviness in halter neck mode. Although I have to say that this bikini supports unusually well even as halterneck. Overall an amazing bra, and true to size