Freya Fever Sweetheart Padded Bikini Top Magenta
Fever balconette bikini by Freya. Styled in padded, smooth fabric in pink.More Details
- Fever balconette bikini by Freya.
- Styled in padded, smooth fabric in pink.
- Decorated with tailored collars, contrast stitch and button detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3327
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ewa Czwarno, 03/08/2014 12:45
Love it! Everything about this bikini top is great: the colour, the fabric, and the fit. It makes my breasts look really good, and there are very few things more important on holidays than looking good in your bikini! :)
Joanna., 23/07/2014 13:54
A beautiful bikini which has a very good shape and fit. Love the button detail. Reminds me of a sixties design but with a modern twist.
Alison, 14/07/2014 12:58
I ordered my usual size in this, 30FF, and was very pleased with the fit. I have not yet worn it in the water but it is far better than any non-supporting bikini top I have tried on elsewhere. The shape is slightly (only slightly) flatter than I am used to, but I put this entirely down to the light padding.
Natalia Paczkowska, 28/06/2014 20:19
It's rather cute than supporting and rather tight than loose. I read half the Internet to estimate the proper size, and ordered 34E instead of my usual 34DD. Quite nice and flattering, the color is though a bit more fuchsia than pink.
Christine, 20/05/2014 08:07
I think the sweetheart design is very cute in this bikini top, and I feel very supported in this, but not that I'm completely hiding my bust. x