Freya Siren Bikini Top Silver
Siren bikini top by Freya. Seductive, elegant bikini top styled in smooth, high quality swimwear fabric over a delectable silver base.More Details
- Siren bikini top by Freya.
- Seductive, elegant bikini top styled in smooth, high quality swimwear fabric in delectable silver.
- A charming, glamorous look decorated in a vivacious glittered animal print in a deep silver finish with smart white trims and smart shoulder buckle detail.
- A fashionable, charming beach look that forms beautiful curves, underwired for uplift with a flattering, plunging neckline.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten securely with a locking clip hook at the back.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3069
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
bade , 13/10/2013 01:00
I found the bra cup size came up a bit smaller than usual
Kalfina , 20/09/2013 01:00
[...] the size and fit is amazing.
Joanna , 05/08/2013 01:00
First bikini that I had to return. Too large for its' size and looked very different from what it is on the picture
CW18 , 04/07/2013 01:00
This is a gorgeous bikini top. It does not give extreme cleavage (though my breasts are rather wide-set so it may not be the case for every woman) but supports very nicely. I LOVE the color and print...it looks very expensive and classy. The picture does not even do it justice. In fact, up close, there is a slight sparkle around certain parts of the print. It is just lovely. Runs true to size. Thi
Atunia , 07/06/2013 01:00
The only thing I'd like to change in this model is metal buckle on the front, I think it's unnecessary element.
Philaine , 28/05/2013 01:00
Great bikini, true to size, you don't look like your wrapped in tin foil, nice soft silver colour, very comfortable to wear
Jenni , 01/05/2013 01:00
Usual good quality you expect from Freya, colour does look really good, and with a tan it would look even better !
I am usually a 3OFF/G in freya bras, i ordered the 30ff which fits very well, and perhaps possibly a bit more snug on the top and bottoms as the material is not as stretchy as the usual fabric.
If you are a very voluptouous 30FF i would go up to a G cup on this bikini as it has less