Freya Rumjungle Brief Cameo
Rum Jungle bikini brief by Freya. Complete the look with a stunning classic bikini brief styled in scrumptious, high quality swimwear fabric over a gorgeous cameo base.More Details
- Rum Jungle bikini brief by Freya.
- Complete the look with a stunning classic bikini brief styled in scrumptious, high quality swimwear fabric in gorgeous cameo.
- Decorated with a contemporary jungle print in a tantalising palette of olive green, blacks and gream tones.
- Good overall coverage, flattering shape and fit for flawless beach curves.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3290
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Nice but felt these came up a bit smaller than they should be
The product was just as I was expecting,the colour was good and the quality was good, I'm very pleased with the item.
Elaine, 07/09/2014 05:03
The colour of wasteband is so gorgeous. I like wide and firm wasteband style from Freya.
Lizzylong legs , 25/09/2013 01:00
Love the style of this brief to go with the bikini top. I am a14/16 normally so ordered a L however they did fit but not as I wanted so returned for an exchange to XL [...]
SDBizz , 21/09/2013 01:00
Quite a skimpy brief on the cheeks but looks great and the fabric is lovely!
Mich Mac , 20/08/2013 01:00
Flattering shape, not too revealing but definately has the wow factor.
Medium is a good fit for size twelve.
juliepuk , 09/08/2013 01:00
Very well made. Stitching neat. I hate loose ends, none here! Good fit too.
cath , 13/07/2013 01:00
liked this product but the matching bikini top was poor fit
Yiota , 01/07/2013 01:00
Right size and fit.
Ninjagirl , 30/06/2013 01:00
Great quality briefs, the high side makes legs look longer - BONUS! :)
I got size L but would have been happy with a M the size L fits a 16-18 I would say so a little big but they are still comfy and flattering so no real complaint there.
Pb , 15/05/2013 01:00
Goes perfect with top & everything fits