Freya Rio Balconette Bra White
Rio bra by Freya. Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric over a sublime white base.More Details
- Rio bra by Freya.
- Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric in sublime white.
- An essential everyday piece, decorated with intricately embroidered lace patterning across the cups, double layered panels and smart buckle detail.
- A wardobe essential, offering an uplifting, flattering fit with gorgeous curves and uncompromised support - a must for every outfit.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3510
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice, versatile bra and fit is true to size
Lynn Channen, 07-09-2016
Item returned as fit not perfect for me although I have had this bra previously (years ago). My bust shape must have changed slightly over the years.
Perfect fit very true to size
Terrific fit will buy again
Jane g, 23/09/2015 20:40
Pretty comfortable bra. Would buy again
Tracy Ruane, 17/08/2015 09:00
Nice fit and comfortable but would like the sides that go round under your arms to be wider..
Tzviya, 26/07/2015 14:36
I really like this bra! I was very disappointed that I need one size smaller cup than the one I ordered, but my size ran out of stock. I will order it as soon as I will see it in stock.
Olesja, 17/05/2015 10:16
Simple and very comfirtable bra. Nice to your skin and grate support. Wore it during holidays
Hattie, 18/10/2014 15:55
This is my 4th in this style (30FF) - so as you can imagine I'm really happy with it! I find it works well for me, I like the fit, the coverage, it's just an all round super comfortable everyday bra and I will continue to buy this style. Some other comments have mentioned the straps being wide apart but I actually find it perfect for me, despite my narrow shoulders (personal preference I guess!).
Isabelle, 17/08/2014 03:18
I didnt like it and returned it, i always love Freya bras but this one didnt fit and i didnt like the metal pieces on the straps.
BABY , 16/10/2013 01:00
I have purchased this bra before and was very pleased with the quality and comfort. the price was fantastic for this quality of bra
LaurenC , 08/10/2013 01:00
I was really hoping to like it but this bra was a flop. There just wasn't enough lift and you sit very low in the cups. The fabric so like a scratchy mesh -- not comfortable. Last, the metal pieces that connect the straps to the bra are set very wide out and have fairly sharp edges that dig into the side of the armpit. This one is going back.
Anna[@] , 23/09/2013 01:00
comfort and sexi bra for everyday use.
Flintgirl , 30/08/2013 01:00
I have always been a fan of this make but have had favourites in the past which I have stuck to. Tried this one as it looked so pretty and different. Lovely fit and so comfortable.
Tinyfairy , 12/07/2013 01:00
I was delighted with this bra, its a perfect fit for me. Will be ordering another in a different colour, well done freya.
Liz , 21/06/2013 01:00
Very comfortable, great lift and support
Martina , 19/05/2013 01:00
Bra fits well [...]
Magneter , 17/05/2013 01:00
Perfect fit. Nice design and true to sieze.
JNN , 02/04/2013 01:00
Form is good but It's not so soft for body! Size is true.