Freya Rio Balconette Bra Black
Rio bra by Freya. Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric over a sublime black base.More Details
- Rio bra by Freya.
- Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric in sublime black.
- An essential everyday piece, decorated with intricately embroidered lace patterning across the cups, double layered panels and smart buckle detail.
- A wardobe essential, offering an uplifting, flattering fit with gorgeous curves and uncompromised support - a must for every outfit.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3510
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Good fitting bra for anyone with a heavy bust like me.
Same as black one perfect.
Excellent support. Gives the bust a beautiful shape. Love this bra!
As before great fit and shape very supportive
Great fitting bra, very comfortable and supportive
Doodles, 23/06/2014 18:03
Love this bra fits really well had it in red,black white and nude. wish they still made it in nude would buy it now
Monica , 03/08/2013 01:00
This bra is so comfortable and supportive, it's great for everyday wear.
ThÃ©rÃ¨se , 15/06/2013 01:00
Great fit and terrific shape just a shame the nude seems impossible to buy anywhere.
Melanie , 09/06/2013 01:00
I sent this right back after trying it on. It gave me a very strange shape, no matter how much I adjusted the straps and band. Also came up much higher on the chest than I expected. Honestly, one of the ugliest bras I have ever tried on.
Kiwi , 28/06/2012 01:00
I'd read reviews about how this was one of the most popular styles but I didn't really like it as it comes up very high on your chest - great for support I guess, but it would show under quite a few tops