Freya Rio Balconette Bra Natural Nude
Rio bra by Freya. Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric in sublime natural/nude.More Details
- Rio bra by Freya.
- Bestselling everyday balconette bra styled in intricate sheer-mesh fabric in sublime natural/nude.
- An essential everyday piece, decorated with intricately embroidered lace patterning across the cups, double layered panels and smart buckle detail.
- A wardobe essential, offering an uplifting, flattering fit with gorgeous curves and uncompromised support - a must for every outfit.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3510
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Monica Gonzalez, 04-12-2016
I only recently started wearing properly sized bras, so at the time that I ordered this bra, I did not know that my chest (32FF) is very shallow and that this bra wouldn't work very well.
It's a great bra, and I love to wear it even though it is not the best for me.
I believe other people have mentioned that the gore fits very tightly against the ribcage. The first time I wore this bra, it definitely did fit more snugly than anticipated. I think it actually hurt for the first two wears, but after that I felt fine!
I find the wires to be softer than other brands I have tried. The cups are also very NARROW.
Since I am shallow, the bra is absolutely not a perfect fit for me. I am unable to fill the cups, and because my breast tissue begins so high up, the upper lacing does not keep the round shape you see in the picture, on my chest--rather the cup material folds over and the edge of the bra cuts across my breasts.
Since purchasing this bra, I have read on-line that Freya bras tend to be a cup size too big, very deep, and give a pointy shape.
I do not know if this is true, but the bra definitely has MUCH deeper cups than other bras I have tried in the same size (32FF) from other companies in balconette styles.
Still, it is one of my favorite bras. I find it to be very comfortable and I think it looks totally fine under an undershirt and blouse.
I now have a white black and now the nude in this bra it suits me fits well comfortable and nice shape it also wears.and washes well good value
Love it fits like a glove
Perfect fit, perfect colour, very comfortable. Everything a bra should be.
Happy with purchase
The Rio bra is a favourite of mine so I have it in white and black and have previously bought it in nude but oddly enough this one fits very tight in the chest. I will need to return because of this. All other sizes are 30g but this one is way too tight.
It's a good fit and I have had this type before. However there is a niggle where the clips are there appears to be some stitching that makes it quite scratchy and uncomfortable. Not as good as the previous bra. Unfortunately I only found this out through wearing it.
Very happy to find this discontinued style available here. Will be ordering another in a different colour.
Perfect fit very true to size
Perfect fit. Comfortable and supportive.
Mary owens, 08/11/2015 09:48
Thank you for a prompt service, because of my size I find it very difficult to buy in high street shops a beautiful and comfortable garment I will def be visiting your site again thanks
Jane Tolson, 14/06/2015 01:25
Beautiful bra, fits perfectly! Always have excellent service from brastop!
Kate, 27/08/2014 09:33
Fits great, amazing lift and support. Would highly recommend.