Freya Rapture Side Support Plunge Bra Black
Freya Rapture side support plunge bra by Freya. Styled in non-padded, semi-sheer fabric in classic black.More Details
- Freya Rapture side support plunge bra by Freya.
- Styled in non-padded, semi-sheer fabric in classic black.
- Decorated with vivacious embroidered detail and ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 48% Polyester, 39% Nylon/Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: 1671
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
very good bar, i love it!
Vivienne Jones, 28-02-2017
Gaboulous fit fast delivery and reasonable prived
patricia preston, 04-11-2016
It was too big and for something that had the words side support in its description it was in fact extremely baggy at the side, much more so than any other bra I've had from you.
Lucy replied on
I am sorry to hear this item is not suitable for you, Patricia. As we are all such different shapes and sizes, sometimes what works well for one lady unfortunately may just not be suitable for another! Every style is so different, and sometimes it can take a little trial and error to find the right size for you. If you would like any help in finding the right styles and sizes please don't hesitate to get in touch with us :)
Good bra but unfortunately did not suit my boobies, made them a slightly strange shape
Too full cup style for my bust.
Fits perfectly... Looks great
BeckyB, 20/12/2016 17:19
This is the first bra from Brastop that I haven't liked. For a side shaping bra, it didn't really hug anything close or push anything forward like they're supposed to. The straps are too stretchy, and the cups were too flimsy up top. (I didn't account for any side shaping spillage in the cup size, so that's my fault.) I just didn't like it, and since I order from the U.S. it's not really worth it to try to return it.
Sophia, 22/11/2015 08:03
Great everyday bra. Good shape, comfortable and cute detail.
Jennifer Godfrey, 15/03/2015 15:02
Bra is slightly sheer and offers great support. Underwires are not high and do not dig into armits or sternum. A 36G has a 2 hook closure.
shimrit Amsalem, 08/03/2015 06:08
great bra, beautiful,good support. very happy with purchase
dina Dulkin, 04/01/2015 07:17
great bra. beautiful. good support. very happy with purchase
Liz, 08/12/2014 09:33
Love it, fits well and great support!
Kate, 17/09/2014 12:59
Fantastic fit, love the side support. Hold me in very well.