Freya Pulse Plunge Balconette Bra Zest
The Freya Pulse Plunge Balconette bra is sexy and electrifying while features pretty pink heartbeat embroidery on a neon yellow semi-sheer base. Showcasing an ultra-flattering low center front and rigid fishnet tulle cups, the plunge balconette bra offers a light look with great support.More Details
The Freya Pulse Plunge Balconette bra is sexy and electrifying while features pretty pink heartbeat embroidery on a neon yellow semi-sheer base. Showcasing an ultra-flattering low center front and rigid fishnet tulle cups, the plunge balconette bra offers a light look with great support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 45% Nylon/Polyamide, 36% Polyester, `19% Elastane
- STYLE: 1991
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Very comfortable yet sheer fabric which is unusual in 34j size. Lovely zingy yellow - perfect for wearing under strapping yellow summer dress which is why I bought it. Minimises my cleavage and makes my bust appear smaller than when wearing a balconette style.
Donna Simpson, 13-12-2016
Bra was lovely and fitted brilliantly, colour was a bit brighter than on website. Quick delivery excellently packaged and quick & easy returns, will recommend.
Jan, 29/03/2017 16:41
The colour is amazing and it is good to have a bra that is sheer throughout in large cup sizes. This is true to usual Freya sizing and comfortable. My only complaint is that to call it a plunge is misleading. In my 36H size the wires in the centre come up as high as all my balconette bras. Perhaps that is why it is called a plunge balconette but I was disappointed that the centre front was not lower so only 4 stars