Freya Pulse Plunge Balconette Bra Dark Orchid
Set your pulses racing with the Freya Pulse in an unmissable dark orchird shade. Vivid lime scalloped detail adorns the top cups while a semi-sheer fishnet style effect makes up the rest of the cups. A low center front is flattering while still offering all the support of a balconette for fun summer nights.More Details
Set your pulses racing with the Freya Pulse in an unmissable dark orchird shade. Vivid lime scalloped detail adorns the top cups while a semi-sheer fishnet style effect makes up the rest of the cups. A low center front is flattering while still offering all the support of a balconette for fun summer nights.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 45% Nylon/Polyamide, 36% Polyester, 19% Elastane
- STYLE: 1991
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Sheer bra in 34j - nice in this size to find sheer fabric. Still gives good support, minimises my cleavage as there is no 'side sling' as there would be on a balconette style to push breasts in and forward.
Very comfortable bra which is my regular daily bra now.
Abigail Broadbelt, 24-01-2017
Nice pretty bra - I find the fit a little wide for narrow shoulders and large bust. Back also a little on the big size for larger cup sizes. Overall a nice bra!
Sophie Wilson, 25-11-2016
Stunning colours and a really comfortable fit. Really happy to find a bra that's a bit different from what's generally out there!