Freya Piper Plunge Balconette Bra Cornflower D - G
Piper plunge balconette bra by Freya. Styled in non-padded, satin fabric in blue.More Details
- Piper plunge balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in non-padded, satin fabric in blue.
- Decorated with a vivacious, pastel floral print, semi-sheer lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 68% Polyester, 22% Nylon/Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 1231
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Ellie, 12/07/2015 18:39
Usually I really like Freya, but the sizing on this bra was all wrong, and I had to return it. Cute design and appeared well made, but a shame to be so inconsistent on the size.
perpatima, 28/06/2015 20:54
Arrived quickly; fits perfectly; looks great!
Ilona, 21/06/2015 09:23
I love Freya,but this time underwire metals are scratching between my breasts
Kris Greenslade, 29/05/2015 18:24
Really liked the look of this one, but when it arrive it didn't fit at all and to be honest didn't like it as much as some of the others I had ordered. I ordered the next size up but it wasn't it stock so unfortunately send this and the matching briefs back.
Spyros Kephalas, 17/05/2015 08:54
Perfect fitting, great material, freya the best
yvonne king, 01/02/2015 10:36
Freya did it again.love it and bought matching briefs.ooh.
Cath, 25/01/2015 09:42
Didn't like this Freya bra, usually they fit me well, but this seemed too thick and large, pretty colour though, sent it back.
Cathie, 04/01/2015 15:09
Sorry, didn't like the fit so it's going back.
Sharon Clarke , 04/01/2015 08:36
This bra fits like a dream. It is really comfortable and looks fantastic. Great support. I highly recommend it and the. Matching shorts are nice too!
Tracy, 21/12/2014 14:10
Comfortable a good fit and pretty. Would recommend.
Catherine, 27/10/2014 21:58
I love it. I purchased a few Freya bras from brastop, my first time buying a bra with no padding, and they all fit. I will continue buying Freya from brastop.
Alison, 29/06/2014 09:14
Pretty bra, great fit.
Jane, 16/06/2014 11:36
I love Freya bras, they fit me perfectly. This bra gives me good support and I really like the colour of it , it's lovely.