Freya Patsy Balconette Bra Black
Patsy plunge bra by Freya. Stunning classic plunge bra styled in exquisite, non-padded sheer mesh fabric over a delectable black base.More Details
- Patsy plunge bra by Freya.
- Stunning classic plunge bra styled in exquisite, non-padded sheer mesh fabric in delectable black.
- An elegant look, decorated with a charming polka dot print, intricate lace detail and ribbon bows in contrast dusky pink.
- Supportive three-piece underwired cups provides a flattering shape, gorgeous fit and effortless curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 83% Polyester, 13% Elastane, 4% Nylon/Polyamide.
- STYLE: 1221
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
This is another bra that seemed to insist on molding my breasts into conical torpedoes. My breasts are splayed and rounded, so they did not fit into this bra well AT ALL. Sad, because it's cute.
perfecto, un marca en que confio y me gusta
Good quality but unfortunately did not fit me very well
Aoife Mahon, 06-03-2017
good comfy bra, day time wear
Jo Wood, 06-03-2017
Perfect fit and support as well as being comfortable!
The fit in this one is not great, it gives my bobs a weird shape, and the the support is not ideal either.
Alison Courtenay-Dunn, 02-02-2017
Very pretty bra and I love that it comes in my size
Zuzana KohoutovÃ¡, 16-01-2017
SedÃ dobÅ™e, dÄ›lÃ¡ trochu moc Å¡piÄatÃ¡ prsa, coÅ¾ na obrÃ¡zku z obchodu nenÃ vidÄ›t.
Gorgeous supportive but very pretty bra, lovely young style.
Jan Edmeads, 08-12-2016
Perfect I will definitely order again
Sammy , 26/10/2013 01:00
Love the style and good quality but it runs larger, possibly because it has no padding.
Emily , 30/09/2013 01:00
I love the design of this bra but it is not a good choice for shallow women as the cups are rather deep. Quality and style are lovely though.
Stephanie , 29/05/2013 01:00
I love this bra and my boyfriend loves seeing me in it. It's extremely comfortable and I feel very sexy in it! I'm a full on bottom 30E and after wearing the bra all day, I do notice a bit of gathering on the top, but when I scoop and swoop it fills back out.
Miz , 25/03/2013 00:00
Great quality, lovely details and a sweet vintage style. Freya always seems to be a good fit for me, comfortable from the first wear and stays true to colour and fit wash after wash. I was really pleased to find this style in my size as I had a similar style several years ago with the pretty polka dot pattern and have been looking for another ever since.