Freya Patsy Padded Half Cup Bra Black
Patsy padded bra by Freya. Stunning classic padded bra styled in exquisite, polka dot fabric over a delectable black base.More Details
- Patsy padded bra by Freya.
- Stunning classic padded bra styled in exquisite, polka dot fabric in delectable black.
- An elegant look, decorated with a charming print, intricate lace detail and ribbon bows in contrast dusky pink.
- Supportive cups provides a flattering shape, gorgeous fit and effortless curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns 83% Polyester, 13% Elastane, 4% Nylon/Polyamide .
- STYLE: 1223
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Alice Gong Andersdotter, 30-05-2017
Fin, bekvÃ¤m och bra passform!
donna Cook, 14-03-2017
I couldn't ask for a more comfortable bra
Marissa Perez, 13-03-2017
Not padded. Slightly odd fit.
Sarah Newton, 10-03-2017
Gorgeous bra, true to size, gives good coverage and support too!
Very pretty. Not true to size.
Sarah Newton, 08-03-2017
Gorgeous bra, true to size it's the first bra I've ordered since being fitted at bravissimo, this bra is to pretty and supportive
This bra was true to size and comfortable. Not quite as padded as I thought it would be, but still gives great coverage.
Band runs a little large so you might have to size it down.
Perfect and true to size.
very cute, great fit, true to size, according expectations :)
Bought for my daughter who loves it.
Kathleen Russell, 19/12/2016 19:48
I own this bra in both black and fuchsia, and I love it! The soft padding isn't bulky at all, but was very true to my size at the time of order. I've gone from a 28E to a 26E since then, but I still find that the cups fit alright, and I just put the back on a tighter clasp.
This particular colour way has gotten a lot of compliments for me (from the other girls when changing at dance). The black and latte works really nicely together, and while it's not so universal a bra to go with all outfits, the ones it does go with, it goes with really nicely.
The undies are what really sell this set for me, though. I've got patsy undies in both thong and brief, and I can honestly say they are the comfiest undies I have ever worn.
Maxam1810 , 09/10/2013 01:00
I don't have a bad word to say about this product I wish to be honest I ordered more of them
Katie , 06/10/2013 01:00
This 30ff size of this bra fits true to size and looks great! It is lightly lined, preventing show-through and making it a great everyday bra. The underwire does not come up too high on the sides. It is a bit stretch in the band so if you are between band sizes consider ordering down.