Freya Patsy Padded Half Cup Bra Ballet Pink
Patsy padded half-cup bra by Freya. Styled in lightly-padded sheer mesh fabric over a ballet pink base.More Details
- Patsy padded half-cup bra by Freya.
- Styled in lightly-padded sheer mesh fabric in ballet pink.
- Decorated with a charming polka dot print, intricate lace detail and ribbon bows.
- Three-piece underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 57% Polyester, 8% Elastane, 35% Nylon/Polyamide.
- STYLE: 1223
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Really pretty but small sizing.
Rachel Hammond, 21-03-2017
I really liked the colour of this bra, a baby pink with black dots, it's a shame it didn't fit properly as I would have kept it.
perfecto, una marca que me gusta
Aoife Mahon, 06-03-2017
good comfy bra, day time wear
This bra was true to size and comfortable. Not quite as padded as I thought it would be, but still gives great coverage.
fits perfectly, the colour and cut is so cute :-)
Yvette Tree, 15-02-2017
Not a great fit at all. Strange as I already have the same bra in a different colour but same size. My old one fits well, but the new one was too big. Very wide across the wires too. It dug in under my arm pit.
Nice looking bra, romantic yet with good support for a bigger size (I wear 32FF). True to size!
Band runs a little large so you might have to size down. Lovely fit and comfortable too.
Nelli Jukonen, 23-01-2017
HempeÃ¤ kauniin vÃ¤riset, hyvÃ¤t pÃ¤Ã¤llÃ¤.
Excellent fit, lovely colour.
Fit as expected. Pretty fabric.
very cute, great fit, true to size, according expectations :)
Ashton Eblen, 20-12-2016
The material is a bit stiff but should soften with use. Cute and comfortable with good support! I and a 32G and ordered that size and it fits great!
Janice Allen, 14-12-2016
Ordered on 30th November now 14th December and still haven't arrived 😢
Didn't like the quality of cloth, too bristly
Susanna , 03/02/2017 16:28
Fit and shape are very good, but the band was bit loose in size 30G, so size 28 would have been even better.Service at Brastop was excellent as always,thank you :)
Marcela Pracharova, 01/02/2017 08:41
Cute and comfortable with good support!