Freya Paradise Island Padded Banded Halter Bikini Top Fondant
Welcome to Paradise Island, a kaleidoscope of blossoming flowers in gorgeous and glowing summer hues. Featuring soft foam padding and a flattering low plunging neckline, the padded banded halter bikini top offers great shape, support and uplift, complete with pretty pink bead trims for a beautifully feminine look.More Details
Welcome to Paradise Island, a kaleidoscope of blossoming flowers in gorgeous and glowing summer hues. Featuring soft foam padding and a flattering low plunging neckline, the padded banded halter bikini top offers great shape, support and uplift, complete with pretty pink bead trims for a beautifully feminine look.
- Underwired cups
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: 3262
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Comfy fit, as a GG fitting, covered well
Natalie Adams, 05-11-2016
I've recently returned this product and re ordered alternative. The bikini itself is stunning with colour and true to the picture. I have recently lost weight and so I ordered a too larger cup size. There was slightly more padding than I had anticipated too.
Fabulous bikini grateful fit colour good
Another lovely bikini at a great price
Top was too big I have a number of Freya bikinis and 32g is my size. This top was much too big. I compared it to other Freya tops and it confirmed wAmas too biÄ£.
It does run a little bigger than I expected. I could have gone down a cup size. Bought a 30G. Quality is beautiful though.
Actually a bit big in the cup, but the fit is really nice.