Freya Parade Plunge Balconette Bra Multi
Send yourself back to the swinging sixties with the Freya Parade Balconette bra. The soft handle printed simplex with stunning top cup lace offers great uplift and support while the two-tone satin bows complete this statement piece.More Details
Send yourself back to the swinging sixties with the Freya Parade Balconette bra. The soft handle printed simplex with stunning top cup lace offers great uplift and support while the two-tone satin bows complete this statement piece.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with took hooks, three columns
- 65% Polyester, 23% Nylon/Polamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 1791
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Pretty well fitting bra very pleased
ThatOneGirl, 07/02/2016 15:03
So, it's cute to look at, and it fits mostly, but I will say the band is a little tight and strangely uncomfortable when I sit down or recline (odd). Also I get some serious Madonna boob from this one which made me really sad because Freya used to be one of my favorite shapes when I was at the size I'm at now (28G). :( I am now on the prowl for new bras that won't give me pointy boobs...