Freya Pansy Plunge Balcony Bra D-G Midnight
Pansy plunge balcony D-G bra by Freya. Styled in non padded cups in midnight.More Details
- Pansy plunge balcony D-G bra by Freya.
- Styled in non padded cups in midnight.
- Decorated with a bold floral print in gorgeous blue and purple hues.
- Semi sheer, lace on the upper cup.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 65% Polyester, 23% Nylon/Polyamide, 12% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1681
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
morgan, 27/09/2015 06:21
very pretty bra - colours much nicer in real life and i love the pansy pattern - the lace at the front is not as supportive as in some freya styles as its very elasticky - though it does give you more cleavage!
Donna Cook, 30/08/2015 00:24
I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this bra. I live in the United States and could not find a bra that truly fit until someone recommended Brastop to me! This is now my go to store for all my bras!
Terri Nichoals, 09/08/2015 17:02
Lovely colour. Lace a little full on the top but nothing too much. Still fits very well. Very happy with this bra.
Jess, 19/07/2015 00:09
I really wanted to love this bra but the straps are so uncomfortable. I've tried loosening them but they are very lateral. They should be a bit closer together so they don't dig into the armpits as much. Otherwise, this bra is really cute and fits well.
Erin, 28/06/2015 08:14
I love this bra. Fits perfectly and look amazing on.