Freya Minx Balconette Bra Leopard D-G
Minx Balconette bra by Freya. Styled in non padded cups in leopard.More Details
- Minx Balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in non padded cups in leopard.
- Decorated with gorgeous blue lace and leopard print bows.
- Cheeky cut out detail in the centre and on the band band.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- 59% Nylon/Polyamide, 24% Polyester, 17% Elastane
- STYLE: 1781
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I have tried this bra on and it fits great. I have yet to wear on an occasion and sometimes that is the true test, I am confident it will all be good as I have had Freya bras in the past and I have found them very comfortable
Beauty but didn't fit properly
Good true fit, comfy bra and despite only having one hook and eye fastening it is still supportive. Great to have an attractive bra in dd+
Perfect fit. Lovely design. Reasonably priced.
Allison, 20/03/2016 22:01
Lovely bra, good fit and supportive. Usually I find bras with lace on the top of the cup loose their support as the day wears on, not with this bra. The back only fastens with one hook which I was a bit cautious over but I haven't found this a problem. Great to see an attractive bra for D+ women.