Freya Marvel Bra Black
Marvel plunge bra by Freya. Non-padded, satin fabric in black.More Details
- Marvel plunge bra by Freya.
- Non-padded, satin fabric in black.
- Semi-sheer lace trims, vivacious print and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps. Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 54% Nylon/Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 1501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice looking bra but did nothing for me so returned item.
The fit isn't perfect because I wanted to try a sister size, but overall it's good.
Wrong fit. But it was a lovely bra
A fab comfortable bra. It is a more plunging style, so great under lower cut tops and dresses while still giving good support.
Wrong shape of cup for my requirements
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that the bra was not suitable on this occasion. We can see that is was returned back to us for a refund.
Gaynor Robinson, 05-02-2016
Fits well, looks beautiful, never been disappointed with Freya items.
Brandy , 08/12/2015 17:01
This bra is so comfortable, yet supports enough I can jog in it.
Linda, 08/11/2015 07:24
Nice bra but not a good fit. Returned bra
Linzi Ashe, 25/10/2015 09:04
Comes up slightly small in the cup so if you have 'fuller' boobs I'd recommend going up a cup size.
Eliza, 11/10/2015 11:41
lovely bra, great quality fabric.
Susan, 20/09/2015 10:11
Great fit and looks really nice. Looks great under smooth tops and the matching shorts are very pretty.
Breidge OKane, 13/09/2015 08:32
Great bra was a bit worried as there is no padding as I usually like a little into bras to make e wet more smooth, however it was not a problem with this as it give you a great shape and is very supportive.
Elizabeth Bird, 03/08/2015 08:34
Arrived very quickly, good quality as usual for freya. Good price also.
Melissa, 10/02/2014 09:44
I ordered the Nude version originally as I needed a good fitting everyday bra which I could wear under my light coloured shirts, this is exactly what I got from The Marvel bra. The bra has such a smooth finish; and is so comfy, ideal for what I need for long days in the office lol! true to size and with great support, so I just had to order it in the black as well :)