Freya Kiyoko Padded Half Cup Bra Blush
The Freya Kiyoko Padded Half Cup bra will have oriental florals dancing across your bust as if a dream. The soft blush shade with contrasting black piping is delicate and chic, while the cups offer fabulous definition.More Details
The Freya Kiyoko Padded Half Cup bra will have oriental florals dancing across your bust as if a dream. The soft blush shade with contrasting black piping is delicate and chic, while the cups offer fabulous definition.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 50% Polyester, 38% Nylon/Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 1883
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Normally I don't stray too far from my beloved Deco I had to try this bra because it was a lovely balconette style and it looked very pretty. It is even more lovely in person! The straps are quite comfortable but the cups are just a touch smaller than what I'm used to with Freya. I find myself needing to readjust a few times a day to make sure it's all fitting well. Additionally the band is larger than the typical Freya band. So I suspect if your usual Freya size is right at the last point this one would place you in the middle. You MAY be able to order a band size down, but if you did that I'd suggest you may also want to try one cup up. Everyone is different though!!