Freya Inferno Soft Plunge Convertable Tankini Top Amber
Heat up in a tribal flame of colour and subtle hints of gold with Inferno. The soft cup plunge tankini top has a flattering cut whilst maintaining excellent support.More Details
Heat up in a tribal flame of colour and subtle hints of gold with Inferno. The soft cup plunge tankini top has a flattering cut whilst maintaining excellent support.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Xtra Life Lycra
- STYLE: 3757
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Little tight . Use their sizing chart. It really works.
Plunge was WAY too low. I would've frightened anyone wearing this top. I scared myself. Also the fabric around the waist looked fine from the front but a beer belly from the side view. Sorry that you didn't have a bikini top in my size as the tie side briefs looked great.
The top was well made and fitted well - I didn't realise the gold on the top shimmered so had to return it.
Not suitable for larger busts.
Dyan Ankrett, 05/03/2016 09:02
Bought this tankini. It is not a slim fit around the waist and hips like the picture. It is a hideous A-shape, like all the shapeless unflattering stuff that is currently on the high street. I will keep it because I need it but I will have to pay to get it professionally altered. May be suitable as maternity wear!!
The print and the fit around the bust are good but would only give 1 out of 5 since it is totally shapeless around the body.