Freya Ignite Plunge Balconette Bra Yellow
Ignite plunge bra by Freya. Styled in non-padded, laminated fabric in bold yellow.More Details
- Ignite plunge bra by Freya.
- Styled in non-padded, laminated fabric in bold yellow.
- Decorated with vivacious embroidered detail and contrast ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 90% Polyester, 5% Lycra, 5% Nylon/Polyamide
- STYLE: 1711
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Bought this for a friend. It fits well enough although there's some empty space inside the cups. However, she's very happy with the fit and the looks of this bra.
Sandy MacMillan, 27-11-2016
Very see through and the lace goes too far down
Islamiat Giwa, 18-10-2016
I like this bra's colour - its like a lime yellow. The cups have a perfect fit. However, I often need to tighten the straps because sometimes it falls down as I walk on the street.
Comfy, supported and well lift.
Freya - great fit always for me
Amazingly pretty and fits beautifully.The type of bra that makes you smile.
Very happy. Thank you. Fast delivery.
Cathleen A, 03/02/2016 22:53
Love Freya. a very good bra. Holds the girls right where they need to be. Love the bright pattern.
Becky Mennell , 09/11/2015 10:35
Great fit, very comfy, makes breasts feel supported and well lifted.
Sharon, 25/10/2015 07:13
Big fan of Freya and this is them at their best. Great fit and very comfy. Gives a fantastic shape. Also have this bra in white.
morgan, 15/09/2015 09:14
One of the most comfortable bra's ever! The straps are nicely padded but not thick and the colour is slightly more greeny - it looks yellow & black online but it also has little pink and aqua blue colours. Gives a fantastic shape too.
Terri NIcholas, 09/08/2015 17:01
Lovely colour and great fit. Very happy with this bra.
Ashley, 29/07/2014 16:33
I am big Freya fan, they always fit great and give great support and this is no different. Love the color, it's so unusual. Very comfy