Freya Icon Moulded Plunge Bra Storm
Icon moulded plunge bra by Freya. Styled in padded cups in storm.More Details
- Icon moulded plunge bra by Freya.
- Styled in padded cups in storm.
- Decorated with beautiful lace and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- Flattering and uplifting fit.
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1663
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
A lovely comfortable bra gives a good shape and support.
Lovely item at a fantastic price. Fits perfectly too. Thank you brastop for being so easy to use and for your very quick delivery I will return!
jackie, 20/09/2015 12:59
lovely bra but not the best fit.
Lily, 07/09/2015 20:25
I think this bra is beautiful, but unfortunately it doesn't fit well, bought my usual size, but cup size was a little too small and back size too big. The pink underneath kinda sticks out of the lace and it looks weird under my clothes.
Dorota, 27/07/2015 19:31
The bra is beautiful but construction and shape are bit strange. The lace cuts the breast crosswise, breasts are not gathered.
Katherine , 26/07/2015 18:35
Nice shape but, as I have a really small back size and large cup size, I spill out a little in the middle. Apart from that, fits well and looks good!
L, 14/06/2015 07:45
Lovely bra. Really unusual style, the padded section is not attached to the lace in the centre which allows you to adjust the placement. It does stay well once you are done. The lace is full coverage but very lovely, the straps also sit further in on the shoulder than most bras. It gives soft hills style cleavage and is soooo comfy. If you are between sizes I would say size down if you have full on bottom breasts and size up if they are full on top.
A really nice bra.