Freya Icon Moulded Plunge Bra Milkshake
Make a statement in Freya's Icon in the fun Milkshake colourway. The padded plunge neckline creates amazing cleavage while the peach lace contrasts beautifully with the Milkshake pink under slip. Complete with ribbon bow detailing, add the matching short or thong for a rounded look.More Details
Make a statement in Freya's Icon in the fun Milkshake colourway. The padded plunge neckline creates amazing cleavage while the peach lace contrasts beautifully with the Milkshake pink under slip. Complete with ribbon bow detailing, add the matching short or thong for a rounded look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1663
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Laura Teare, 22-11-2016
This bra fit perfectly in my size and is so comfortable to wear and makes you feel really supported. The style Ian really cute and girly.
Sally Burdett, 20-09-2016
Couldn't find the right fit in this style
Lynn Channen, 07-09-2016
Item returned...very pretty but fit not quite right on me.
Great fit, nice colour, comfortable fit.
Overall if its Freya and they always fit just right for me , (30F) - tho I dont usually do a moulded cup bra. On the first try on, I thought I would send it back, bcos one side didn't sit right - perhaps it was a little out of shape through postage? however I kept it on for a few hours and it genuinely seemed to mould perfectly to my shape so that now I feel it fits perfectly.
Size isn't the usual Freya plunge bra size - I ordered my usual size then had to exchang for a smaller size and still too big, gapes open at the side with no support.
Returned bra and knickers, didn't fit my shape boobs (bottom heavy). Gorgeous bra though, loved the colour!
Good fit. Poor quality fabric.
Material was very rough a scratchy. Not comfortable at all.
perfekt passform i kupa samt bra axelband som inte skÃ¤r in.
Lovely padded bra & love the baby pink colour
Excellent in fit, quality, and comfort.