Freya Hopscotch Padded Longline Bra Multi
Hopscotch longline bra by Freya. Styled in lightly padded, soft satin fabric.More Details
- Hopscotch longline bra by Freya.
- Styled in lightly padded, soft satin fabric.
- Decorated with a lovely, bright hopscotch print, ribbon bow and semi-sheer lace detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with six hooks, three columns.
- 44% Polyester, 53% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- STYLE: 1633
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Millie, 29/11/2015 10:02
The cups on this bra are great, very supportive, don't leave a pattern through shirts, but still a thinish non padded material (unlike some the are quick padded). The band does tend to climb a bit, but it's such a gorgeous bra I don't even care! One of my favs!
Lada, 12/07/2015 00:15
Really comfortable, the only thing that bothers me is the material, which feels really artificial. But the comfort and amazing fit beat that. I have a set of wide set full on bottom breasts and they look amazing in the bra.
A, 28/06/2015 01:22
I've heard the phrase "lift and separate" a million times, but I finally had an "oh" moment about that phrase when I put this bra on. I feel like I'm floating in it and it's now my favorite bra. The band also doesn't seem to bunch up as much as my other longlines. I am non-shallow and fuller-on bottom, and this is a great fit.
My only gripe is that the color scheme is so juvenile.