Freya Gold Rush Bandless Halter Bikini Top Gold
Turn up the poolside glamour and shimmer in sunkissed metallic with Gold Rush. The underwired bandless halter bikini top has a high apex with a low plunging neckline offering excellent shape and support.More Details
Turn up the poolside glamour and shimmer in sunkissed metallic with Gold Rush. The underwired bandless halter bikini top has a high apex with a low plunging neckline offering excellent shape and support.
- Underwired cups
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra
- STYLE: 3043
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
prima bikini zoals je van het merk Freya mag verwachten
The top didn't appear to fit right underneath my boobs (despite it being my size) it looked a bit strange.
As for the briefs, good quality and fit.
Anon, 24/05/2017 18:59
Ordered 32F, fits nicely and adjustable neck ties really help with this. It is very 'plunge' low cut which I dont wear in a bra (normally choose a full cup to prevent spilling out!) but for bikini I think it'll be fine once I get used to the different cut giving less support. It looks lovely and the material feels nice and not thin. It isn't as shiny as it appears in the pic. Overall, very nice and definitely worth the sale price I paid.