Freya Gem Balconette Bra Nude GG - K cups
Gem bra by Freya. A classic, beautiful balcony bra styled in soft fabric over a delectable everyday nude base.More Details
- Gem balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in soft fabric in everyday nude.
- Delicate ribbon bow and lace details.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1362
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Good support and very comfortable.
barbara GEORGE, 12-01-2017
comfortable, supportive, all I asked for
Lynda Fawcett, 08-12-2016
good quality but not right fit.
GWEN GILBERT, 01-11-2016
Poor fit, obviously not suited to my shape.
Not a good fit on me, quality bra though
I like this one, good product
The service was great, but the bras purchased are very 'heavy duty'. not at all as attractive as the ones bought from a store a few days before.
Not sure I would buy on line again.
Not keen on colour or fit.
Under wiring does not fit as well as other brands
Good Bra, I was usually purchasing 32G, but that was too big at the back, so I went for the 30GG - after breaking it in, it is a great fit and gives a good shape. I am not shure if my sizing 32G was correct and it is the Bra.
Excellent service and fit
a good product, and it fits me well
Great fit as expected from Freya bras
Sono tra due taglie: ho ordinato due misure di coppa, questo Ã¨ risultato a coppa troppo grande per me. Comunque un bel modello e adatto alle mie necessitÃ .
Perfect. Really fits well and gives comfort with support.
Pleasant soft material, comfortable wide straps. Very good support.
Fits nicely and looks pretty. Can't be seem under a shirt.
Returned this item cup too small
Comfortable to wear although I do find that it doesn't sit flush to my skin between my breasts
Good think comfortable straps but poor fitting. Back rides up so sizing is off. Gives quite a strange cup shape.
Pleased with product. Good shape and support. Ordered a second
Unfortunately the bra was very uncomfortable and left me with red marks around my body. I had worn it once and had no paperwork so could not return it. Normally this size and brand is perfect which is why I threw the packaging away, obviously this particular one is not for me and I will not be able to wear it again.
Veron, 05/03/2017 16:35
Very good fit, supportive and comfortable everyday bra. A basic piece. Straps are firm and safe. Got 3 of it.
The band is on the large side, so downsize at least one size, if not two.
I started with 34H, and the latest model I bought is 30J - which is bit too firm at the beginning, but a bra extender helps. The same model in white was smaller in band at 30J than the nude one.
Paula, 06/01/2017 18:42
Not a good fit. My usual size of 32GG too big around the back. Straps are too wide - ugly and old fashioned. Shame - expected better from Freya. Returned immediately
Pauline Bell, 16/09/2016 16:05
Strange fit. Didn't sit between my breasts but gaped forward. Also straps are too 'elastic' giving that awful bounce when you walk. Material also seemed very flimsy. Returned immediately.
FullCup , 23/06/2013 01:00
Great fit for a large cup size (34h). Very supportive and not so delicate as to show details through tops, but still feminine. Worth the money.