Freya Gem Balconette Bra Black GG - K cups
Gem bra by Freya. Classic balcony bra styled in soft fabric over a delectable everyday black base.More Details
- Gem balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in soft fabric in everyday black.
- Delicate ribbon bow and lace details.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1362
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
A good model. Correct size. Fabric a little hard, I hope will be softer after washing.
I might have to get a second one so that I can wear it non stop. It's just beautiful and perfect
Very pleased with bra and sizing
Good fit, not quite as comfortable as other Freya styles
Very pretty, but doesn't fit well. The boobs come out a little on the top, and although it's the right size it feels too tight (I tried it with an extension in the back and then the bra was too loose). I will wear it, but I wish it would fit better. Wouldn't buy it if I tried it on first.
Great fit, lovely shape and very comfy. It's a good basic bra with some nice attractive detail. Nice smooth line under dresses and tops. I always like Freya products and find them really supportive while still looking nice.
Good Bra, I was usually purchasing 32G, but that was too big at the back, so I went for the 30GG - after breaking it in, it is a great fit and gives a good shape. I am not shure if my sizing 32G was correct and it is the Bra.
There is quite some pink in the black of the bra ... which i'm not shure if i like it.
Lovely fit true to.size pretty and supportive in 36th
Size was accurate for me and style was perfect for more shape.
Freya bras as the best and affordable from here
Looks and fits perfectly. Very happy.