Freya Gem Half Cup Bra Rouge
Gem half cup bra by Freya. Styled in semi-sheer fabric in rouge.More Details
- Gem half cup bra by Freya.
- Styled in semi-sheer fabric in rouge.
- Decorated with delicate ribbon bow detail and lace trims.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 86% Nylon/Polyamide, 14% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1363
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
nice but just not right fit for me
pretty material but awful fit, gaping at top of cups, and little support.
Natalie.H replied on
We are sorry the item is not suitable. We do offer refunds & exchanges, so please do contact us should you have any queries.
Jennie Pease, 15/03/2016 21:03
I normally love Freya bras but the fit on this one was all wrong. I tried a couple of sizes and even the 30F was so small my boobs were spilling out all over. Sadly, there wasn't a 30FF or 30G in stock as the bra is very pretty. I would recommend going up by at least one cup size with this bra.
Lidia, 20/12/2015 12:08
Aun no me lo he probado, sin embargo parece que se adapta muy bien.
Magdalena Pogorzelska, 29/11/2015 09:02
I love the color and lace, but the shape is definitly not mine.
My breast seems flat in this bra.
Susanne, 22/11/2015 23:18
This is a great Bra, nice soft material, comfortable straps and it gives a great shape. I would agree with other reviewers that the band comes up large on this particular model.
Susi, 04/11/2015 04:46
I am very happy with this bra, the fabric is lovely, it is a really pretty colour and the support and shape are great too.
I ordered a 30DD but the band seems to be coming up fairly large, as I already got it on the tightest hooks but as I purcheasd the bra on sale it's not a big deal.
Debra, 19/10/2015 06:31
I am a freya - lover. I pretty much have all their models. This one, suprisingly was a bad fit. Doesn't sit right on me at all although exactly the same size as all the others.
Nicole, 28/09/2015 00:42
I usually dont prefer non-padded bras but this one is great. The fabric is soft, colour is heaven, it gives nice round shape and supports well. Boyfriend was nicely surprised and this is his new most favourite bra as it feels really natural.
H, 07/06/2015 00:49
I honestly couldn't even begin to say how this fit because it basically floated around my ribcage. This was in no way a 28-band. I could have slid it off over my head without stretching it much. And I checked-definitely had a 28. Just too big for a small frame.
Kris Greenslae, 29/05/2015 18:22
A different style for me so had to go up a size compared to normal, but fits really well and is so soft, pretty and comfortable again to wear....would have preferred a thong to go with them rather than the brief I got, but not complaining at all.....I love it.
Stacey S., 26/05/2015 22:18
This bra is very pretty and fits well against my skin. For me, I was spilling out a little on top so if I order another Freya bra, I will go up to G cup size.
Agnieszka Ilona, 17/05/2015 12:26
Just love it! as always frerya sits perfect, true to the size. This bra looks amazing.
Eva Benesova, 25/02/2015 15:44
Great bra. It's really supportive even for heavy boobs. And true to the size. The color is more red than pink but looks great.
Fozia Bhai, 15/02/2015 10:26
The pink colour is very nice. Very attractive. Material sits very nice on the body as it is smooth. It's just unfortunate that the fitting is a bit tight.
K T, 04/01/2015 14:11
I know freya tends to run a bit big in band size, so I ordered down a size (I'm sort on the cusp between two band sizes).
This bra is pretty (it's pinkish, almost red) and quite comfy. I'm a bit full on bottom, and this seems to work well for me.
Magdalena, 18/08/2014 11:02
This bra has a great colour, a lot more vivid in reality than in the picture. It's very comfortable but sits quite tight on the body.
Kat, 10/08/2014 00:58
I usually love half-cup designs. They're not always super-supportive, but they sure look nice! Personally, however, I didn't find the half-cup Gem bra to be at all flattering. I think it's the widening, triangular straps. I much prefer the Gem balcony in this instance. So this went back. The rouge colour is a lot harsher than I expected from the pics, too.
Olivia, 16/06/2014 09:04
It's a beautiful bra in lovely colour. I find it to be true to size. It feels very comfortable too.