Freya Gem Balconette Bra Nude D - G cups
Gem bra by Freya. A classic, beautiful balcony bra styled in soft fabric over a delectable everyday nude base.More Details
- Gem balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in soft fabric in everyday nude.
- Delicate ribbon bow and lace details.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back (three for larger cups), three columns.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1361
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Camilla Walker, 18-02-2017
great fit once you know the style that suits you its easy to buy for Bra stop
Nataliya Murugova, 17-02-2017
Ð’ÑÐµ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ð¾ÑˆÐ»Ð¾! ÐžÑ‚Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ð¾,ÐºÐ°Ðº Ð²ÑÐµÐ³Ð´Ð°!
Nice bra, I liked the nude colour.
Nicola Dawn Green, 01-02-2017
Nice nude and attractive bra
Sheila Wright, 01-02-2017
I am over the moon with this bra, its fits perfect, i will be buying from you in the future S Wright
Supportive yet still pretty
Perfect ideal for wearing under light coloured clothes whilst giving a great shap
Elinor Davison, 25-01-2017
Freya bras seem to be a bit langer than the standard sizes.
Miss Claire Hughes, 20-01-2017
Fantastic fit, so comfy and it looks gorgeous too!
Zuzana KohoutovÃ¡, 16-01-2017
BezvadnÄ› sedÃ, zatÃm naprostÃ¡ spokojenost.
Rosario Carney, 03-01-2017
Fits just right. Very comfortable. No pinching. No adjusting during the course of the day. Great bra.
Great fit and very comfortable to wear all day long.
lovely bra, and so comfortable
Great price, supportive, lovely young style
Perfect fit & amazing price. Beautifully packed too 👍
Perfect fit and colour just the job
Julie Hamilton, 13-10-2016
Quite a nice bra, not anything special but was only expecting a functional bra for work anyway. Good for the price
Didn't fit at all, found the cups really big
I have bought this make of bras and bikini in the past so I was not disappointed with the quality and fit when my new bra arrived in the post
This is my favourite bra which I hav only been able to purchase frm your website as I hav been told it's a discontinued line.
Bello e sostiene bene. C'Ã¨ un piccolo difetto nel tessuto, che perÃ² non crea problemi: richiesto anche in bianco.
Seemed a little bigger than I expected. I can already fasten on the tightest setting
Had bought this bra before. Was actually searching for Freya 'Faye' bra but it was not available in my size.
nice bra, good fit but perhaps not quite as supportive as my usual Fantasie bra.
If I had received the item I ordered I would have been happy, I cannot comment on the fit or quality of the bra as I wanted a light colour bra and was supplied a black bra which was not suitable.
Perfect fit very true to size
Excellent support. Love this bra!
Great fit & excellent service at a good price. Will always recommend Brastop.
This bra fitted well in my normal size and it looked good. However, I wasn't sure that the level of support would be enough so reluctantly I returned it.
Good quality products and true sizing, just didn't suit me.a
Kathleen Russell, 19/12/2016 19:38
I ordered this bra in black, but was accidentally shipped it in nude. I found that the colour and texture didn't look at all like I expected from the picture. It looked a lot like Florence by Curvy Kate (which I'd ordered in the same order and compared side-by-side), in a standard caucasian nude colour.
I tried it on for fit, and while it was true to the size I've been ordering lately (28DD for my 26E boobs) the material seemed kind of rough and vaguely papery. It was definitely itch-inducing, so I decided to return it and order myself a completely different bra.
It did look nice, though, if you're going for a simple caucasian coloured bra with a lace topping. It doesn't have the same kind of visual texture featured in the images of the other colours, but I know that the rose colour does have it, if the texture is what is interesting you.
liv , 02/10/2013 01:00
this bra is the best I've ever had. Honestly, usualy I take let's say cheaper variants and this one was a bit expensive for me. Now I'm so content that I chose the nude one, I can wear it during the whole which is perfect. Also the fit is great, you can always rely on Freya sizing.