Freya Fortune Halter Top Apple Sour
Fortune halter top by Freya. Classic, supportive halter top styled in high quality ExtraLife lycra fabric over a rich apple sour green base.More Details
- Fortune halter top by Freya.
- Classic, supportive halter top styled in high quality ExtraLife lycra fabric in rich apple sour green.
- Decorated with a stunning aquatic beach print in contrasting white for a retro look with a touch of modern glamour.
- Uplifting, plunging non-wired cups provide flattering, comfortable curves and the perfect Freya fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with three bra hooks at the back, three columns.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3037
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Finally bought myself a proper supportive bathing suit top and I'm not disappointed with this one! It provides plenty of support without looking like I'm just wearing a bra, and the color scheme is simple but attractive.
Fit perfectly and held my breasts up better than any bikini had and it didn't have an underwire, bottoms and top fit amazingly and will be buying again! Xx
Alex , 14/08/2013 01:00
I am a 28F, but ordered this in a 30DD because they didn't have my size left. I LOVE this bathing suit top! I was worried the band would be too loose, but it's nice and snug and offers more support than any other bathing suit I've tried on. It's also super cute. Would definitely recommend!
Longdistanceduc, 08/08/2013 01:00
Lovely bikini, has great support and even though it is a halterneck style it is comfortable and well designed for my size 36e!!
Mrs P , 14/07/2013 01:00
I really like the fit on this bikini top. The size I ordered (30E) is very true to size. The support the cup offers is really good even though the straps aren't wide.
Monica , 02/05/2013 01:00
This is such a nice bikini. It is non wired, but still very supportive. Colour is great too:)
Alison , 14/04/2012 01:00
Its a lovely looking bikini and fitted well, but after a fortnight's holiday the colour in the pattern faded to a blue colour whereas the edging stayed green. Apparently I should have hand washed it only, but when its covered in sea water and sun cream it needs to go in the machine!