Freya Flowerbomb Plunge Balcony Bra Spice
Flowerbomb plunge balcony bra. Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded mesh fabric in orange.More Details
- Flowerbomb plunge balcony bra.
- Styled in semi-sheer, non-padded mesh fabric in orange.
- Decorated with a contrast, floral print.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 78% Polyester, 18% Elastane, 6% Nylon/Polyamide
- STYLE: 1691
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Joanna Wielgus, 02-11-2016
Kolory, fason, lekkoÅ›Ä‡ - wszystko idealne.
Michelle Cloherty, 11-10-2016
Bit too small although I always get this size
LEIGH READ, 05-10-2016
Nice bra but more see through than I thought it would be.
Not too keen on the mesh material. Not sure that it will be that durable bearing. We'll see.
Love the color and the fit.
Not a very comfortable fit. The cups fit very full and has lots of room. Should probably size down for a better fit. The straps are a bit tight and feel like they are cutting into my arms.
I am so pleased with this bargain! I love the style and the colour. can't wait to take on holiday.
Well sized. And usual high standard of Freya product. The sheer material has a lovely feel.
A very pretty bra. My daughter has her eye on this one!
Happy and past your weddsite on
lovely fitting bra, great price
Very pretty bra. Only wished it had more support in the cup.
Love this bra. Fit is excellent, and bra looks beautiful on.
Good fit. Should have read more closely.. Didn't realize the cup was flimsy, see through, unlined mesh.
Comfortable and true to size. No sse-through even with a thin material perfect for summer
The colours are gorgeous and the cup size was perfect, the band is a bit more snug than I would prefer though. For the price I am keeping it and hoping it will stretch after a few wears.
Very comfortable. Good fit. Excellent quality.
Great bra, delivered fast
Good quality, excellent fit.
Looked great and the fit was fab.
Ordered my usual size and it fitted. Sheer fabric that holds shape well. Lovely bright design
Ordered 4 bras and they all fit!. Great bras at a reasonable price. This is a very sheer material but not see through because of the pattern and it is more sturdy than any other sheer I have had. Would do this again.
Joanna replied on
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
irritating to have to do a review
Cathleen A, 03/02/2016 22:50
Absolutely brilliant. The material is quite sheer but still really soft. I bought another Freya and 2 Curvy Kate and this is the most comfortable as well as looking great. I'm one cup larger for the same fit in Freya (34F). Overseas shipping special got me to make the leap.
Amanda Sinclair, 01/11/2015 23:42
I wanted to buy this the last time I was visiting the UK but could not get my size. When I saw it was available at Brastop I was thrilled and when it arrived I was not disappointed. I have said it before in my reviews but when you find a bra that you forget you are wearing.... well..... I just don't think it gets better than that. Though when I do remember, I just smile to myself. It is a great feeling that you have nice lingerie on under your clothes. I think I will need to order a 'spare as an heir'! Mind you, Freya bras are almost indestructible so I will need a better excuse than that! Oh yes, The Brastop price- no better reason required! Thank you Brastop for excellent service, hassle free speedy delivery, quality products in stock and good fitting advice.
Kathy, 14/09/2015 19:15
Great fit, very pretty
Cath , 13/09/2015 23:52
lovely fit, pretty bra with good shap and great support xx
Adele, 28/07/2015 11:48
True to size, great fit and comfy for all day wear! Lovely colour. Freya always deliver top quality.
Erin , 26/07/2015 08:14
A beautiful colour . A wonderful fit. Great in every way . Thank you Freya & thank you bra stop ✨
folake lambert-gorwyn, 27/06/2015 16:42
I'm losing weight and my usual size, 34GG are a bit too big for me: the back rides up and the cups aren't filled. I thought I would try a 32 with bigger cups. I wanted to try a J but 32J is quite a rare size! Ordered this in 32H.
I love this bra. It is gorgeous and comfortable. To tell the truth the cup size is just a bit too small but it looks better on than my old too-big bras and it is more comfortable, so I'm keeping it. I will order 32J in the future though.
Freya bras are THE BEST.