Freya Fifi Padded Longline Bra Ballet Pink
The Freya Fifi wows with a contrasting black lace effort floral print over the delicate ballet pink that adorns the cups. The longline style is bang on trend and bound to be a showstopper under any outfit.More Details
The Freya Fifi wows with a contrasting black lace effort floral print over the delicate ballet pink that adorns the cups. The longline style is bang on trend and bound to be a showstopper under any outfit.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with six hooks, two columns
- 59% Polyester, 35% Nylon/Polamide, 6% Lycra
- STYLE: 1044
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
In love with this bra. Super nice
The longline could have been a couple of inches longer. If you have a belly the long longline will curl up in the front. It a comfortable bra. I would recommend this bra.
Fits well. Longline fit takes a bit of getting used to, and I agree with another poster, this bra is definitely lined, not padded!
well fitting, good quality & comfortable
First long line and love it
Really nice fit. One of the most comfortable bras I have had in a long time.
Natalie replied on
Thank you for your review. Longline bras are very popular at the moment. Here is a link to a few others that you may also find comfortable:http://shop.brastop.com/search?w=longline&af=prodtype:bras
Gaynor Robinson, 05-02-2016
Was initially slightly disappointed as the design was printed on the bra, rather than it being real lace. After wearing the bra, I was very pleased with it, it fits perfectly, looks lovely and is very comfortable.