Freya Fever Plunge Bikini Top Magenta D - GG cups
Fever plunge bikini by Freya. Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric over a pink base.More Details
- Fever plunge bikini by Freya.
- Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in pink.
- Decorated with tailored collars, contrast stitch and button detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 80% Nylon/Polyamide, 20% Lycra.
- STYLE: 3328
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Angela Quinlan , 01/06/2015 02:25
Fab item,however had to return as very small round band, needed 34 rather than 32.
N-Ra, 29/09/2014 12:25
I really like the colour and shape of this - I got it with the shorts, which I chose a bit larger than my normal size to get a nice fit. The top is fairly true to size and although I tried variations such as 30F, 30FF and 32F (I am normally a 32E, which was not available or a 32F depending on make,) I settled on the 30F because the extreme plunge means that the fabric may wrinkle a little on the cleavage side because there is nothing to keep it stretched, and the smaller size did this less.
Kathy, 07/09/2014 00:15
Supportive, I love the color. True to size.
mellissa, 31/08/2014 00:57
Lovely top, great shape and very supportive
N Canning, 20/08/2014 14:43
Very pretty - slight tendency to crinkle at the top of the cup owing to the fact that the cut is quite steep, but still very nice to wear.
Eden, 20/05/2014 07:56
I love the pop of colour this bikini brings - as well as the comfort and support it gives my 32GG bust. So happy I made this fab purchase