Freya Faye Balconette Bra Creme Caramel GG - K cups
Faye balconette bra by Freya. Styled in semi-sheer, satin fabric over a creme caramel base.More Details
- Faye balconette bra by Freya.
- Styled in semi-sheer, satin fabric in creme caramel.
- Decorated with charming floral print, lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns.
- 69% Polyester, 19% Nylon/Polyamide, 12% Elastane.
- STYLE: 4202
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice bra but incorrect size
Excellent fit and extremely comfortable to wear.
Cup size is very big! You might want to consider ordering next size down.
Bra was way too big on the cup, (compared to others I bought of the same size). Very disappointed.
Not sure what creature this was designed to fit but it was nota human female. The wire turns out at the centre causing a pocket affect and the cup fabric is oddly cut. Wouldnt buy freya again though it makes a okay lounge bra for under your pjs.
I am very disappointed with this bra, at first when all tried it on it fit very well, but after a few days it started to 'ride' up still the back, I can't understand this as this is the size I normally wear , I realise I can't send it back as it's been worn, but I'm now stuck with a bra which I have to keep pulling down to the correct position. Maybe the material is not as strong as usual. Very disappointed Fiona
Janet, 01/05/2016 14:51
I wear 34GG and also have this in black. I find it true to size, comfortable to wear and gives a lovely shape. I also find both bras have kept their shape well after several washes. A great price too and excellent service from Brastop.
Deb, 17/04/2016 12:59
Sizing (particularly cup size) feels a little bigger than I am used to. I tried the 38HH, and wires did not lie flat (compared to e.g. Flirtelle Ellie, which fits perfectly in the 38HH. This was also the case with another Freya bra I tried, so it may just be the brand.