Freya Faye Plunge Balconette Bra White GG-K cups
A basic bra with a lot of personality. The Freya Faye makes a statement. The plunge bra offers full support with bow trims and lace panels while still create great cleavage with the style.More Details
A basic bra with a lot of personality. The Freya Faye makes a statement. The plunge bra offers full support with bow trims and lace panels while still create great cleavage with the style.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 69& Polyester, 19% Nylon/Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 4202
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Comfy and well fitted. Very pleased with item
Not true to size! The band is huge. I am 28H I would have needed a 26H/HH in this to fit 😞 Disappointed in such a big name.
I don't mind leaving a rating but I DONT WANT TO FILL IN THIS BOX!
Best quality underwear at great prices
Not at all like the picture it is not a balconette bra like it the pictures.
Troppo grande, e forse non sostiene abbastanza. Per sicurezza ho richiesto una taglia piÃ¹ piccola anche di busto, oltre che di coppa, perchÃ© modello e stoffa sono belli, mi piacerebbe che mi andassero bene.
Love this bra, I already have this in nude colour and the fit is perfect, gives a lovely cleavage and firm hold which gives a nice shape to your bust under clothes. Definitely recommend Freya products, rarely use any other brand.
love the product but had to return as not the right fit
Too small , I am normally 32H but not in this bra .
Lovely bra, beautiful style and fit.
Great bras! Will be shopping soon.
Nice item..perfect fit..wood buy this make again...usually always a curvy kate fan
The fit was wrong for my body.
It just didn't suit me really, I didn't feel like it gave me enough support but I think on a smaller bust this would look lovely.
Nice bra but it was a big baggy at the top of the cups.
cannot comment as have yet to receive my order
Comfy pretty too fits well lovely style
No complaints, but not overwhelmed by it
As a 38GG its a joy to buy a bra that looks pretty, fits perfectly and makes me feel sexy at the same time. The Freya Faye Plunge Balconette bra does just that - delighted with my purchase.
This bra is pretty but it's a little flimsy and doesn't deliver much in the way of support. I'm a 38HH so maybe it's better suited to a smaller bust.
Unfortunately didn't fit me but lovely pretty bra. I'd say it's a small fit.
Poor fit although delivery was quick
deb, 17/04/2016 13:02
Sizing (particularly cup size) feels a little bigger than I am used to. I tried the 38HH, and wires did not lie flat (compared to e.g. Flirtelle Ellie, which fits perfectly in the 38HH. This was also the case with another Freya bra I tried, so it may just be the brand.