Freya Faye Plunge Balconette Bra White D-G cups
A basic bra with a lot of personality. The Freya Faye makes a statement. The plunge bra offers full support with bow trims and lace panels while still create great cleavage with the style.More Details
A basic bra with a lot of personality. The Freya Faye makes a statement. The plunge bra offers full support with bow trims and lace panels while still create great cleavage with the style.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 69& Polyester, 19% Nylon/Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 4201
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Just love Freya I guess and these prices
Sandy MacMillan, 27-11-2016
Nice fit, a little too see through but still ok
Elizabeth Walker, 15-11-2016
Excellent fit and comfortable
Fantastic fit, comfortable, soft straps. Only problem has been the wire digs in slightly to the right side. Best fit though of all the bras ordered
LEIGH READ, 05-10-2016
Lovely comfortable fit. Straps don't dig in while still being pretty.
Annette Bettridge, 04-10-2016
Awful fit - very flimsy material - no good at all if you are a cup size DD - No support at all
Item fits well and is good quality. Cheaper than my local store.
Nice fabric but small fitting.
Amazing! Very sexy with all the lace decorations, super supportive.
Perfect fit, comfortable, lovely fabric, very pretty.
I haven't had a chance to wear it yet apart from trying it on for fitting
Was not comfortable enough for me.
Lovely bra, fits well & nice looking
Another well fitting bra from Freya. Never disappointed
Beautiful bra, great fit and very comfortable, would order again
Pretty, comfortable and supportive bra for everyday use (size 32E) Looks good under tops as smooth material.
Fits perfectly. Nice and subtle to wear under light coloured top.
So pretty and comfortable.
Nice bra but shape not for me
Fits perfect. Very comfortable.
Did not give enough side support unfortunately had to return.
fabulous design and great fit!
This bra scares me. The fabric is really thin and the top half is lace. It's really cute and comfortable and fits well but I am afraid it will get damaged very easily/soon.
Seems a bit tight on the back, but generally a good fit and a lovely colour, Do like Freya for fit in the cups
Returned this as the side support panels did the opposite and sort of flapped out- maybe the size on the label was incorrect but this style was certainly not true to the typical Freya sizes.
Soft, fits true to size. Average support, but normal for a balconette.
Always buy freya, expensive at full price. Good fit good quality.
Beautiful and sexy good fitting underwear