Freya Fancies Padded Longline Bra Chilli Red
Set your senses alight with the Freya Fancies Longline bra in a hot chilli red. Soft foam padded cups help shape your bust, while adding uplift in a showstopping longline style. All this is complete with seductive lace and ribbon bows.More Details
Set your senses alight with the Freya Fancies Longline bra in a hot chilli red. Soft foam padded cups help shape your bust, while adding uplift in a showstopping longline style. All this is complete with seductive lace and ribbon bows.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with five hooks, two columns
- 78% Nylon/Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- STYLE: 1014
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
I love it very much , its sexy and comfortable ! It's true to size , i really recommend it
Item was a little bit more orange in colour than I thought it would be from the pictures. But the fit was lovely
Ultra comfortable and has a touch of old world glamour. Gives a nice decollatage and pops against my skin tone. I usually suit blue toned reds but even though it's more orange toned it still works well.
Brilliant comfy bra. Would recommend
Sophie Wilson, 25-11-2016
I adore this bra! Gorgeous colours and an amazing style. It's hard to find a longline bra that fits well in larger cup sizes (30G) so this one is a real Gem! Will be buying it in black too!
I love Freya bras. Can't wear the 1)2 cup, quad boob. This bra is beautiful and very sexy. I got a 32F because the last longline freya bra 32E gave me quad boob. This one fits great. No quad boob. Band fits true to size. It gives a nice rounded shape. The only one problem is the center gore. It actually cut into my skin. I still have red marks and it's been days. But my love for this bra makes me ignore the gore issue. I've heard you get bend it a bit.
Gorgeous set, fits beautifully, so nice I also bought it in black!
Jessica McCutcheon, 24/02/2017 01:39
OMG this bra! I think this is my most expensive brastop purchase! The moment I put it on, I was like THIS IS IT! This is the bra that dreams are made of! It fits me better than any bra ever has (and I've gone through a ton!), it is by far the most comfortable bra I've ever worn and it is so sexy. Even my boyfriend (I hate the term, because we're 32/33 and it seems juvenile) was impressed with the comfy/well fit + sexy look. It's usually one or the other, but this bra nails it. I'm seriously returning a few others to purchase whatever other colours I can find in this.
Note: I'm a true Curvy Kate 28G. I got the 30G in this brand and I do wish the back was a bit smaller, but the cup fits great!