Freya Fancies Padded Longline Bra Black
The Freya fancies collection is just that, set to make you feel flirty and fabulous for any occasion. The Padded Longline bra is a show stopping piece with soft foam lined cups for definition, shape and uplift, wrapped in delicate lace.More Details
The Freya fancies collection is just that, set to make you feel flirty and fabulous for any occasion. The Padded Longline bra is a show stopping piece with soft foam lined cups for definition, shape and uplift, wrapped in delicate lace.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with five hooks, two columns
- 78% Nylon/Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- STYLE: 1014
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
I'm usually a size 30E or 30F.
This bra is very comfortable and flattering. The shoulder straps are slightly more elastic than the average bra which provides just slightly less support but allows for much better comfort since it doesn't stick into your shoulders at all, in fact you can hardly feel it. The shoulder straps are also a good width to further improve comfort. I get back pain without a really well-fitting bra, and I found this bra supportive enough to significantly reduce my pain. It also looks great on.
However because the chest band is made of only lace-type material, it is quite flimsy-feeling and very stretchy so I decided to exchange the 30E I ordered for a 28F so that it would fit slightly tighter and hopefully not wear out and become too loose as bras often do. So I'd recommend ordering a band size down and a cup size up.
Janet Monroe, 24-10-2016
Fitted oddly, too small, irregularly sized. The longline portion curled up and it was itchy.
This bra was too big for me and fell down a lot, but otherwise was a very nice bra, people of a uncommon bra size usually can't get bras like that and so I was very grateful bra stop stocked them in such a variety of sizes! I will be ordering it again in a smaller size soon.
de beugel loopt iets te ver door aan de zijkant maar verder zit de bh erg lekker
I love this bra. Perfect support and looks amazing!
Great bra..perfect sizing and sexy whilet being preactical
Lovely bra. Comfy, pretty and fits well.
I ordered 2 sizes, both larger in the cup as I'd read reviews saying they ran up small. Unfortunately one was too small giving me the dreaded 4boob and rolled up my torso and size up from that did not give me any shape or support whatsoever. Gutted as this is a really pretty bra :-(
It's like a hug for your boobs :) I have both sets now!
I love the way it fits and it's extremely comfortable to wear. Not too tight or too loose. It creates a beatiful shape. Highly recommend it.
Sonia, 28/07/2016 11:32
Very beautiful and high quality bra, looks sexy and the lace is soft, may be used under fine fabric.
I think that the band here is running small compared to other Freya longlines( I own 4 now, 3 of them in 30F fit fine, but this one too tight, so maybe it's wise to order the bigger sister size if you not sure. I'm gonna buy some extenders, otherwise this bra is perfect.
Shipping was very fast!