Freya Dreamer Banded Halter Bikini Top Azure
Dreamer banded halter bikini top by Freya. Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in azure.More Details
- Dreamer banded halter bikini top by Freya.
- Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in azure.
- Decorated with a beautiful, bright, floral print
- Underwired cups, adjustable halter straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: 3636
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Michelle Christie, 12/08/2015 14:09
Great bikini top, pleasantly surprised by the additional crossing and fastening straps! (Especially if you have a larger cupsize.)
Good supportl and shape.
Size normal for Freya. Very pleased
maja, 11/08/2015 16:09
Really nice bikini top, extra plus for the alternative tie halterstrap or crossing and fastening straps! (Especially if you have a larger cupsize.)
Also beautiful colors and a good lift and shape.
Size normal for Freya. Very pleased.
Harriet Morrison, 05/07/2015 07:09
I had to send this item back as it was too big but got it changed x. New size sent prompty
ewik73, 25/02/2015 06:22
Absolutely adorable, true to the size(34d),it exposes breasts beatutifully.I have bought the brief a bit larger, so L not M, and it is not too tight.Itwas agood choice.The colors are very vivid.you can also try plain brief in azure.they match as well.