Freya Deco Vibe Moulded Plunge Bra Violet
Add to your Freya Deco Vibe collection with the Violet colourway. The stand out moulded plunge bra from Freya is a winner in a colour popping Violet shade with contrasting magenta bows to offset the bra perfectly. You also get two looks in one with a J clip enabling you to switch your look up with ease. What more could you want?More Details
Add to your Freya Deco Vibe collection with the Violet colourway. The stand out moulded plunge bra from Freya is a winner in a colour popping Violet shade with contrasting magenta bows to offset the bra perfectly. You also get two looks in one with a J clip enabling you to switch your look up with ease. What more could you want?
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 81% Polyester, 16% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- STYLE: 1704
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
It was for my daughter and was initially very tight ---then was advised that it can take a few days for bra to 'settle in' to a good fit. So far so good she has worn it for 3 days in a row.
The band in this colour/style was way too tight compared to other Decos and the fit wasn't right even with a bra extender, so I had to exchange it to another style.
I've purchased the Freya Deco bra multiple times in different shades/styles; it's always well cut, supportive, and it looks great on. This one is no exception & the purple shade is great!
Deco bra great as always and at a very good price
My favourite bra by far. Lovely colour too.
Fitted well. Lovely colour and supports my boo very well
Had this bra before but paid more
Sarah Sceats, 17-01-2017
Very nice, comfortable, good fit once I'd returned it for a smaller cup size.
Great I love the Deco bra
Perfect. It shapes perfectly (round not pointy boobs) it doesn't itch and it is very comfortable.
This colorway is beautiful! I'm disappointed that at a 32GG I only have 2 hooks on this bra, so at some point I'll have to try utilizing the cross hook on the straps to see if it helps take some pressure off the band. It fits perfectly, though I still don't understand why they make the cups so huge! My Polish 32HH doesn't have as much coverage
Really comfortable, and sexy uplifted look for my boobs! Looks great under dresses and clothes, making me look more curved! Being a 32 GG it's hard to find pretty bras, that make you look and feel sexy as well as giving great support and shape! This does both perfectly! Definitely recommend! (And it does it so comfortably as well... Best bra I've had)
Beautiful bra fitted well
Great quality, vibrant colour, very good size, very comfortable good value item.