Freya Deco Shape Plunge Moulded Multiway Bra Black
Deco shape bra by Freya. Multiway, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric in black.More Details
- Deco shape bra by Freya.
- Multiway, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric in black.
- Decorated with delicate floral detail and pastel print.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 65% Polyester, 23% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 6% Cotton.
- STYLE: 1464
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice bra but not right for me
True to size, as is in picture
One of the best fitting bras I own. Very pleased with my purchase
Mikaela Ewing, 29/06/2016 04:34
I bought this in 38FF, and while the cup fits well, the band is closer to a 36 or even a 34. I've added an extender, but it's still extremely tight. Unfortunately, the bra arrived some weeks before I could get it, so by the time I discovered this issue, it was too late to return it. Except for this (rather severe, I'd say) issue, it's a good bra.
Minika, 18/08/2014 08:05
I bought this one to expand my collection of Freya Deco bras, which so far are my most used bras. I bought this one in 30FF.
It is different than other Deco models, specially designed to wear as a halter. The downside is that it has an extra stitch along the cups, so it sticks out a bit under the t-shirt. Though it gives a good support and possibility to wear it in various options - for example I cross the straps under tank tops.
Not as original Deco, but still good :)
Shelby, 22/06/2014 00:48
Overall this is a very good bra. The only small issue I have with it is that it doesn't give quite the same amount of lift/cleavage as the original Deco bras (when worn like a regular bra. If you wear it as a halter it gives really good lift). Other than that, this has quickly become a favorite of mine, and I love how versatile it is. The band seemed to run a bit smaller at first, but quickly stretched out to true size within a couple wears.
Very happy with this bra. :)
Tanya, 10/02/2014 09:49
Great Bra, I have another Deco bra in the silver which is just gorgeous; but I went for this one as halter necks give me a good lift and cleavage for some of the clothing I wear! I still have all the support and comfort I got from my other Deco; but I have the choice of not only limiting it to under T-shirts now!