Freya Deco Shape Multiway Bra Ivory
Deco shape bra by Freya. Multiway, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric over a delectable ivory base.More Details
- Deco shape bra by Freya.
- Multiway, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric in delectable ivory.
- Decorated with delicate bottom detail and pastel print.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 65% Polyester, 23% Nylon/Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 6% Cotton.
- STYLE: 1464
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Brittney Carruthers, 03-02-2017
Most Comfortable Bra I've ever worn!
I was really disappointed. The cups were comfortable but the band fit much too small... different styles I guess can run different sizes. Still upsetting. I really wanted to like this bra.
Susan Williams, 03-01-2017
found this make small around the band.
Bought this product for a Christmas present
Tinalouise , 21/10/2013 01:00
Fantastic fitting bra, available in excellent range of sizes.
Great support but for bigger girls the straps are a little thin an can cut in, other than that I would highly recommend!
I have waited ages for a multiway available in a GG cup with a small back.