Freya Deco Shape Longline Bra Ivory
Deco Shape longline bra by Freya. Styled in smooth moulded fabric over a delectable ivory base.More Details
- Deco Shape longline bra by Freya.
- Styled in smooth moulded fabric in delectable ivory.
- Decorated with delicate bottom detail and pastel print.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with four hooks, two columns.
- 62% Polyester, 30% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1462
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lenka Chaloupková, 25/01/2015 00:20
At firtst sorry for my english :)
.. but this bra deserves commnet. This bra is fantastic, and in my size (34GG) it hasn´t competition. I ordered my usual size and fitting was perfect.
Helen, 04/01/2015 00:53
I am keeping this bra but if you want a long long line bra then I wouldn't recommend. The way it always goes, the larger the cup size the shorter the line gets. I still like it, the best you'll get at this price, havent seen anything similar in my size (32GG). I haven't worn it out yet but I believe it's supportive enough to wear strapless, which I've never found with any bra before. It may not create perfectly flattering cleavage but it puts them it the right place and I don't expect miricales! The cups seem large without straps and small with straps. I have recently lost weight though so this maybe me getting my size wrong. The line probably only comes an inch or so down my chest, if you carry weight here it will make a bulge. To summarise, worth trying but at your own risk, won't be right for everyone
Cassie, 30/11/2014 00:19
I love this bra! It seems to stay up very well and seems to run true to band size as well. It's very comfortable and I don't have to shift this bra around very much like I usually do when I have strapless bras. I have to agree with some of the previous reviewers that the cup size seems to run a little large, so if you're not sure which one, I'd go with the smaller ones.
Ingrid, 20/10/2014 14:20
I purchased this to be the bra to wear under my dress at my wedding. It's beautiful in person, but terribly fitting! Per a recommendation from the woman doing alterations on my dress, I ordered a larger band size than usual, so I could adjust the hooks according to my figure, and I ordered a smaller cup size than I usually wear to compensate for this change. When the bra arrived, the band was loose and provided no support, and the cups were HILARIOUSLY huge on me--not even close to fitting. I'm usually a 34F/FF, but this bra just couldn't do it for me. Had to be returned.
Hanna, 28/09/2014 08:51
Lovely strapless bra, gives a nice shape not pointy and good for anything with a lower cut neckline, unfortunately I seem to be between a 30dd and a 30e so I couldn't keep either size. The longline part is nice but the front wrinkled on me.
Stephanie, 16/09/2014 12:52
As a 36FF to 36G - with my girls usually doing as they please - I really had a hard time searching for a strapless bra.
But finally with this bra I found one that really gives me very good support!!
The extra long shape gives me a feeling of security, that the cups won't flap over, while the cups enfold the girls completely and keep them in place (instead of just more or less pressing them to my chest...) and it makes a very round but nice and natural shape.
I bought this one for a friends wedding. We danced the whole night through and I simply forgot about wearing a strapless bra.
The cups are quite big. So if you think you are somehow between two cupsizes, it's perhaps better to choose the smaller one.
Even though it may not be a good bra for a dress with a deep cleavage (no deep plunge bra!), I nevertheless HIGHLY recommend it!!!
Five Stars plus+
Lucie - Manchester, 06/03/2014 07:52
This bra is soooo comfortable! It'a also very supportive which is a MUST in a strapless bra! i love the colour too! Its bright, and fresh looking with a lovely little design on the front which is really getting me in the mood for the summer months! :)