Freya Deco Shape Longline Bra Black
Deco Shape longline bra by Freya. Styled in smooth moulded fabric in delectable black.More Details
- Deco Shape longline bra by Freya.
- Styled in smooth moulded fabric in delectable black.
- Decorated with delicate bottom detail and pastel print.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with four hooks, two columns.
- 62% Polyester, 30% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1462
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Tight in the back, if petite I found it rode up with my waist above my hips so had to return
Unfortunately wasn't the right size
Katie, 06/09/2015 09:30
Beautiful bra, but not for my size and shape : ( so I went with another amazing bro from bra stop!
Chelle, 08/12/2014 02:07
I was so excited to see this style from Freya on the Brastop website. I adore Freya bras and I needed a strapless option. The size is true to Freya's Deco line, which was a relief. Often there seems to be a slight difference in their band or cups when you buy within the Deco line but this is right on (for me). I love that you can vary strap placement several ways, as well as wear it strapless. Both front and back straps have two options for placement as well. A lot of good design went into this bra. Add that it's not just one solid colour (there's a subtle pattern on parts) and you have one sassy, flexible and must have bra.
Jess, 04/11/2014 20:57
I hoped this 32FF bra would be the miracle one that worked for me, but even when painfully tightened, it slipped down almost immediately. I did not like the shape the cups gave me at all - no lift to speak of. I concede that it's probably a great bra for someone else, but it didn't work for me.
SaraP, 16/09/2014 09:00
I ordered this Bra in size 32F and I was really pleased! It's the best strapless bra I've ever bought. I got quite hourglass shaped body and with this bra I can hook two upper hook with the bigger option and two underneath with smaller options and bra stays beautifully shaped and supportive. I would highly recommend this.
MM, 11/08/2014 12:04
It's my favourite strapless bra! It looks great and feels very supportive.