Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra Nude
Deco plunge bra by Freya. An instant classic, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric over a delectable everyday nude base.More Details
- Deco plunge bra by Freya.
- Styled in smooth moulded fabric in nude.
- Seam-free look with delicate ribbon bow detail, perfect for wear under most tops and dresses.
- Adjustable straps fasten with two hooks, three columns.
- 81% Polyester, 16% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- STYLE: 4234
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Hannah Sheeran, 17-10-2016
Fits true to size like on the website, appeared too large but sits beautifully when on. Nice and quick delivery
Brilliant fit and so soft and supportive
Freya Deco is the ONLY bra I ever use. Have it in almost every colour! Simply LOVE it! Great fit and support <3
It fits but quite sore at the sides going to steep in conditioner .
Katie , 13/09/2013 01:00
This bra has been in my normal rotation for about 4 months now. I have relatively high set, full on bottom shaped breasts and this bra fits really well. The cups look smooth under almost any tops and the bra is comfortable all day. My main complaints primarily regard the durability of the bra. The strap ends are not sewn down very well and fray quickly and easily. Also, if you sweat very much a
Kdd , 25/08/2013 01:00
I was hoping this purchase would be a success but I was a bit disappointed in the bra cup itself. Despite the size not being a problem, the cups seemed out of proportion and not flattering. On a positive note: the nude color would be great for wearing with white tshirts and tops and the bra seems quite sturdy and well made.
RockAngel1966 , 13/07/2013 01:00
I absolutely love this bra! Fantastic under all my clothes, even the tightest of t-shirts and the nude colour disappears under white tops and shirts! Really comfortable! A great all rounder!
Stephanie , 02/07/2013 01:00
I'm a full on bottom 30E/32DD. I got this bra in 32DD and it gave me mega quadboob! It looks like it would be a nice everyday bra, but you might want to go up a cup size (or two).