Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra Black
Deco plunge bra by Freya. An instant classic, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric over a delectable everyday black base.More Details
- Deco plunge bra by Freya.
- An instant classic, plunge bra styled in smooth moulded fabric in delectable everyday black.
- A timeless seam-free look with delicate ribbon bow detail, perfect for wear under most tops and dresses.
- Creates stunning curves, complimenting lines and gorgeous cleavage.
- Flatters, shapes and supports with an Underwired plunge shape - an essential collection for every wardrobe.
- 81% Polyester, 16% Nylon/Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- STYLE: 4234
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Fits well looks great another great Freya item purchased from Brastop
Love my purchases and delivery was quick
as expected. deco bras are my favourite
sehr schÃ¶ner BH, macht eine schÃ¶ne Form
A little too hard in the wire and really cuts into the chest in the front giving your upper stomach a bit of a strange shape. The cup shape is good though and gives you a nice cleavage. Not something I'd wear every day due to the discomfort but works for a party now and then.
The cup is a little bit bigger than expected, but goes unnoticable under t-shirts.
Very pretty bra, which makes nice cleavage. Had to size up on the cups one size.
Basic color, but as the other deco plunge ordered together, the fit is really excellent and a very comfortable bra to wear
Sab, 25/01/2016 03:29
Excellent bra, very supportive, gives great cleavage and shape despite my boobs being widely spaced. Fits under everything perfectly. It's easy to wash and care for. I've had mine for 6 months now and it's not too stretched out even with frequent wear
Monica , 15/02/2015 19:08
My go-to t-shirt bra! I loved it so much I bought the charcoal one too. It's my first properly sized bra, and I had no idea how great that is-- nothing popping out, great shape, support from beneath, no underboob, no cheap materials, deep plunge. I really love it!
Karene, 01/01/2015 22:23
For me this Freya Deco is a perfect every day bra. The shape is round and great under clothes, it stays in place all day long. My shoulders are pretty narrow and I always get straps problems, but it is not the case with that bra. Most of the time the straps stay in place. The cleavage it does is great. I wear a 30G and my boobs tent to pop out from the cups a little. Not because I wear the wrong size but most because the plunge is quite pronounced.
Diana Prince, 18/08/2014 17:16
This bra felt nice but unfortunately I couldnt get a fit that didnt leave gaping at the top.
Sarah, 17/08/2014 04:12
This Bra is amazing! Great fit, comfortable and I absolutely love it!
snufsi , 18/10/2013 01:00
The deco is a classic, and this black one is no exception! A tiny bit smaller than its brightly coloured sisters, but it will stretch soon enough. A staple!
JessicaA , 27/09/2013 01:00
I have worn this bra a few times now, and it fits wonderfully. It is the first bra that I have worn since properly sizing myself. The straps are very comfortable and the cups hold everything where it needs to be. I have done multiple activities while wearing this bra and have had no issues with slipping straps or breasts popping out of the cups. Looks great under many different fabrics. I hav
Melanie , 07/08/2013 01:00
This is the best bra to get good (but not over the top) cleavage. Nice, deep plunge for under low cut tops. Band runs a touch large, and pretty true in the cup. Beautiful smooth, round shape under clothes.
Lully , 05/08/2013 01:00
I've always been a bit reluctant to try a moulded plunge bra. My experiences of falling out the cups, of having an odd cone shaped bra and dreading a dented look always put me off. Until I tried this one. It is without a doubt the most fantastic bra I have ever worn. Gorgeous shape, great cleavage, very true to size as well.- all that and it feels like you're not wearing a bra at all. Get one - no
PuddingFairy , 31/07/2013 01:00
This bra is the best fit I have ever found, it stays in place and keeps me in place all day. It's very comfortable, and looks great under all clothes (and out of them). It washes well, keeps it shape and colour. It's the only bra I buy now.
Allergy Mom , 12/07/2013 01:00
I have this bra in 30G. It runs true to size in both band and cup. It is super comfortable and hugs the breasts perfectly. There is minimum cleavage but no spilling. It's very smooth and does not show under t-shirts. It also offers great support. I think it's a good basic t-shirt bra that deserves a place in every lingerie drawer.
Betka , 30/06/2013 01:00
Best bra ever. Really holds everything up and in nude colour looks like invisible. I am very satisfied.
Nisha , 30/06/2013 01:00
I have bought this bra twice as it is so comfortable and looks so smooth under t-shirts.
Hg , 19/06/2013 01:00
i have this bra in nude that i spent double the money on...it's a great bra for every day. great support & comfort.